Grant Information & Application
Applications will open in the Spring 2024
Fund for Tomorrow grants provide financial support to members of the American Choral Directors Association for creative and innovative projects that provide children access to choral singing, as well as projects that reach young people who face barriers and may not otherwise have equitable access to the benefits and community that choral music provides.
These grants support new ideas, creative approaches, and projects that break new ground. They are not to fund efforts like festivals, guest clinicians, commission projects, program expansions, or other [worthy] endeavors that do not demonstrate new and innovative ideas that others can learn from. Applications should address how they significantly address each of the priorities listed below.
• Children and youth focused
• Focused on choral work and/or singing
• Reaches children and youth who often do not have access to choirs and/or singing experiences
• Innovative & creative
• Collaborative (e.g., with other funder involvement and/or implementation partners)
• Replicable or adaptable to other settings
- You must hold current ACDA individual membership (type Active, Student, Retired, Life, or Paying Life) to apply for a grant, and have current member status as you carry out the project.
- Grants must be implemented in the United States.
Photo courtesy Canterbury Youth Choruses. Judith Willoughby, Artistic Director.