Grant Information & Application
Next Funding Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
Fund for Tomorrow grants provide financial support to members of the American Choral Directors Association for creative and innovative projects that provide children access to choral singing, as well as projects that reach young people who face barriers and may not otherwise have equitable access to the benefits and community that choral music provides.
These grants support new ideas, creative approaches, and projects that break new ground. They are not to fund efforts like festivals, guest clinicians, commission projects, program expansions, or other [worthy] endeavors that do not demonstrate new and innovative ideas that others can learn from. Applications should address how they significantly address each of the priorities listed below.
• Children and youth focused
• Focused on choral work and/or singing
• Reaches children and youth who often do not have access to choirs and/or singing experiences
• Innovative & creative
• Collaborative (e.g., with other funder involvement and/or implementation partners)
• Replicable or adaptable to other settings
2022 application deadline:
January 1, 2022 (award decisions by March 1)
- You must hold current ACDA individual membership (type Active, Student, Retired, Life, or Paying Life) to apply for a grant, and have current member status as you carry out the project.
- Grants must be implemented in the United States.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
ACDA Fund for Tomorrow – grant application
PO Box 1705
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-1705
Or, email the application to [email protected]
2022 Fund for Tomorrow Grant Application (Word)
2022 Fund for Tomorrow Grant Application (PDF)
For questions or more information about the grant program, please contact Sundra Flansburg, ACDA Director of Membership & Communications.
Photo courtesy Canterbury Youth Choruses. Judith Willoughby, Artistic Director.